OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Baylé Beermann was born and raised in Covington, Louisiana. She attended Spring Hill College, graduating in 2015 with a B.A. in English. She went on to graduate magna cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law with a Certificate in Civil and Common Law. At graduation, she received a membership to the Order of Barristers Honor Society and was designated as a Crowe Scholar.
While at Loyola, Baylé was a member of the Trial Advocacy team and the Moot Court team. While serving as a member of Moot Court, she competed with the Constitutional Criminal Procedure Moot Court team. Additionally, she was a member of the Loyola Law Review and served as a Teacher’s Assistant and a Research Assistant. She also served as Vice President for the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society. She also received the Law Excellence Award for numerous classes including the courses for legal research, writing, and appellate argument.
Baylé practices in the areas of general insurance defense and general civil litigation. She is admitted to all Louisiana state courts and is a member of the Louisiana Bar Association.
- General Insurance Defense
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Property Casualty
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2020
- Spring Hill College, B.A., 2015
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- The Louisiana Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit