OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Victoria Fabre is an associate at the New Orleans office of Lobman, Carnahan, Batt, Angelle, and Nader. Victoria joined the firm in 2019 and practices primarily in the areas of insurance defense and general civil litigation.
Victoria is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana and a graduate of Archbishop Chapelle High School. In 2015, she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of New Orleans, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans, College of Law, in 2019.
While at Loyola, Victoria practiced as a student practitioner with Loyola University’s Stuart H. Smith Center Law Clinic and Center for Social Justice, in the Children’s Rights division.
Victoria is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts. She is also a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
- General Civil Litigation
- General Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Automobile Casualty
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Claims
- University of New Orleans, B.S., 2015
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana