OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Jasmine Englert is a native of Pensacola, Florida, who practices in the areas of general insurance defense and general civil litigation. In 2009, Jasmine earned her B.A. in Criminal Justice from University of West Florida, continuing onto Florida State University to complete her M.S in Criminology in 2012.
In 2019, Jasmine received her J.D. from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. While in law school, Jasmine participated in both Evening Law Student Association and Maritime Law Society as Treasurer and member.
Prior to joining the firm, Jasmine has worked on both sides of the aisle in various capacities in personal injury, class actions, as well as workers’ compensation defense, Longshore and War Hazards defense, and trucking defense.
Jasmine is admitted to all Louisiana state courts and is a member of the Louisiana Bar Association. Jasmine is the proud dog-mom of a beautiful aussie-mix, Versailles.
- Insurance Casualty
- Automobile Casualty
- Property Casualty
- Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith & Extra-Contractual Issues
- General Civil Litigation
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Florida State University, M.S., 2012
- University of West Florida, B.A., 2009
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- The Louisiana Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit