OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Angela Hess is an associate at the New Orleans Office of Lobman, Carnahan, Batt, Angelle, and Nader. Angela joined the firm in 2021 and practices general civil litigation, insurance coverage, and insurance defense. Angela has represented clients in Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas.
Angela is from Orange County, California. She attended college at the University of Texas at Austin. In 2018, she graduated with her Bachelor of Arts in Health & Society, and her Business Certificate from the UT Austin McCombs School of Business. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Tulane University Law School in 2021.
While at Tulane, Angela was a managing editor of the Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property.
Angela is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts. She is also a member of the Federal Bar association, and the Louisiana State Bar Association.
- General Civil Litigation
- General Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Claims
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2018
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2021
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana