OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Sarah is a native of Madison, Mississippi. She attended Auburn University and received a Bachelor of Arts in public administration. Sarah then earned her law degree cum laude in 2017 from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she served as Managing Editor of the Loyola Maritime Law Journal. During her time at Loyola, Sarah also taught a legal and civics course to students at Warren Easton High School and worked as a student practitioner in the Children’s Rights section of the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic.
Sarah’s practice areas include insurance defense and general casualty litigation, and she is licensed to practice in all Louisiana state courts.
- Insurance Defense
- General Casualty Litigation
- Auburn University, B.A., 2014
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- The Louisiana State Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- St. Thomas More Inn of Court