OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Ian is a New Orleans native and attended the University of Georgia where he received a B.A. in philosophy, B.S. in psychology, and minor in political science. He graduated in 2014 from Tulane University Law School where he was the Editor in Chief of The Sports Lawyers Journal. Prior to joining the firm he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Raymond S. Steib, Jr. of the 24th Judicial District Court.
Ian’s practice areas include insurance defense and general casualty litigation, and he is licensed to practice in all Louisiana state courts.
In his spare time, Ian writes about legal issues in sports for The Sports Esquires and coaches Jesuit High School’s nationally recognized debate team.
- Jesuit High School, 2007
- University of Georgia, B.A., B.S., 2011
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., Sports Law Certificate, 2014
- The Louisiana State Bar Association
- St. Thomas More Catholic Lawyers Association
- Jefferson Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Sports Lawyers Association
- The Federalist Society