OVERVIEW AND EXPERIENCE
Chuck was born in Jacksonville, North Carolina and grew up in Montgomery, AL. He has proudly lived in Louisiana since 2000, and in New Orleans since 2006. Chuck obtained a B.A. in Literature with a focus in Creative Writing from Millsaps College in Jackson, MS in 2000. He attended law school at Louisiana State University and graduated in 2004.
Chuck’s practice is focused in the areas of property and casualty, insurance coverage, bad faith and extra contractual claims, insurance fraud, transportation and cargo, commercial litigation, trust litigation, medical malpractice, automobile casualty, and general civil litigation. Chuck joined the firm in 2006, and since that time he has gained considerable experience in handling large and complex property disputes in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida.
- Property and Casualty
- Insurance Coverage
- Bad Faith and Extra Contractual Claims
- Insurance Fraud
- Transportation and Cargo
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Automobile Casualty
- General Civil Litigation
- Millsaps College, B.A. 2000.
- Louisiana State University, J.D., BCL, 2000
- The Louisiana Supreme Court, and all Louisiana Appellate and District Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- The Louisiana State Bar Association
- The Texas State Bar Association
- The Fifth Federal Circuit Bar Association